To be the regional leader in providing safe, secure, quality and profitable airport services that contribute to the general economic and tourism development of St. Maarten/St. Martin and the region we serve.
En route to new horizons
PJIAE Values under values:
- People: People are developed, and their contributions are valued and respected. Excellence in service and performance are expected and rewarded.
- Judicious: All actions are guided by prudence and application of sound judgment based on cooperation and trust.
- Innovation: Work is carried out in an environment where new ideas are promoted, encouraged, and implemented with enthusiasm
- Acceleration: We maximize the velocity of people’s growth and readiness for the future.
- Ethics: All actions are guided by righteousness, integrity, and fairness and are based on established responsibilities and accountability.
There are currently no internships available.
- Supervisory Board Members
- Project Manager for PJIA Terminal Reconstruction Project
- HR Advisor
- Rescue & Firefighting Officers
Email email@example.com for additional details.